Southwest Spine and Pain is looking for several experienced Licensed Massage Therapists for our clinic in St George Utah, Red Hills Location. Opportunity to join us long-term as we build this New Program that is expanding within our new building currently under construction.· Our office combines chiropractic, physical therapy, sports and pain injury care, and pain management care and take pride in having the best staff in our area.
Southwest Spine and Pain continually strives to be one of the best places for patients to receive care and employees to work! If you are ready to start your career as a valued team member with Southwest Spine and Pain then we are interested in talking to you about our current opportunities!
· Positions are available now. Start ASAP
What You Need to Be Successful:
· Deep Tissue Massage Therapist for Sports & Injury Team
· 12-25 Massages per week (4-5 massages per day)
· Shifts are 8am-12pm or 8-1 and 12:30-5:30pm or 1-5 (Mon-Fri)
· Work alongside our pain physician, chiropractor, and physical therapist
· Be able to treat a wide variety of conditions
· 1 year experience (preferred)
· Must be licensed in good standing and to be up-to-date with their
continuing education credits
· Positive attitude to encourage patients
· Team player
· Excellent communication and customer service skills
· Knowledge of Deep Tissue massage, Sports Injury and Spinal Injury
· Passionate about Health & Fitness
· 3 references required
· As part of the interview process a 30-minute performance interview may
· Pay Starts at $35-$40/massaged hour
·Add-On services of an extra $10/hour and tips if the client chooses.
- Health Dental Vision Insurance
- Disability and Life
- Tution Reibursment
- Paid time off
- Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
Job Type: Part-Time & Full Time Positions
Southwest Spine and Pain is an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. Southwest Spine and Pain will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.